Friday, November 9, 2007

I Got a Jew Attitude

After taking a week off from "The Blog", I have come back renewed and with a slightly changed focus. As most of you know I just usually pull interesting articles about Jews and Jew things from other sites and add a tiny bit of commentary if any before slapping them into a post. For a little bit I will give you more of the BPositive flavor and less of the borrowed stuff. I know it seems all anyone wants to know these days is if Joseph Gordon Levitt is Asian. And as I posted a few months back he is not..he is 100% Jewish. Who knows maybe one of his Russian ancestors got a little Eskimo love but get over it he is one of ours. OK, I hope you like the new Jew offerings as I plan to make them even more random. Jewish thrill killers coming up.

No comments: